FREEZE! FREEZE!

Tight

Newgrounds TV Bump Newgrounds TV Bump

One of my personal favourite animators at the moment, hope you blow up dude your work is tight. Loving the colours, animation, layout... fuck it everything... as usual, keep up the good work dude.

digsBot responds:

EEEEDDDIIEEE!!! Dude haha thanks man! Don't sell yourself short bro! You are a very talented and rad animator as well! People need to keep an eye on you and I hope to see more from you man!

Wet Willy Wet Willy

Awesome animation

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks mate, I took a lot of shortcuts and could have done a lot of things better than I did, but eh, wasn't the point of it ha ha.

Just a Monday Collab Just a Monday Collab

Glad to see it finished and up, really enjoyed the credits Rekless, thanks for putting it together.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Np bud, your part was great!

Happy Plane Happy Plane

How do you just have that skill to make two items really seem like they could be the interesting stars of a plot, which seems like it could not work and then it does for you. With your crazy awesome tunes to add it makes it very easy to watch most of your shorts. This is just another good one amongst many, this one really had a catchy tune that made me need to listen to it over and over. Great work across the board.

GAME intro GAME intro

dude half of the stuff is either off of screen or only on screen a little bit, check that out. No credit to the musician that created the music, or to the owners of the sprites and the credits and info should include animator Degue1297.

looks great for a show but you need to fix those problems first and foremost. I don't like sprite animation myself but that is not what this review is about, watch the piece on a different computer to your own and you might notice some problems, like the ones I have mentioned

TigerJ15 responds:

Sorry that actually wasn't meant to happen that was my own fault since i was new to the Newgrounds video options but I've fixed that now

Mother Feral Mother Feral

Straight up your animation let you down. Check out Richard Williams Animators Survival Kit at your local library or watch Oney, Spazkid or Alex Butera's tutorials on animation.

This was funny to me but probably not the way you planned... and not in a laughing at you way either, I'm glad you finished this piece, you can only get better and I am sure you will make better stuff soon. Perhaps work on a better dialogue also, this topic is not an unfunny topic but maybe the lines could have been improved. The voice acting surely could be improved, I assume it is all yourself? The mother needed to have a different voice.

With the story it didn't come off as funny because it came more to me like your mother annoys you in real life, and you are the young boy possibly, and you are not excited about having a younger sibling. What didn't work with that scenario (unluckily the crux of your story) is that I didn't feel the comedy behind it as intended. What I found myself thinking was that she was horrible and overbearing which made me more upset then laugh at the situation. The animation let it down by making the sequences more confusing and losing all the impact in the intended places.

I really do hope you continue to improve your work and ignore bad messages or what you didn't like about my review, but you need to start by looking at some tutorials. If you have got this far on your own I only think you can get better with some practice and tutorials to guide you.

ElectroJoe responds:

I can certainly see where your comming from for the story and hope to improve on the comedy in the case of a sequal for this, but to put things at ease, the story is in no way based off of any experiences, just a story about mother with a power-hungry personality and her relationship with her well mannered son. I'll also agree that I make the mother appear realistically violent when I wanted it to come off as fantasy violence, but I'll make sure I can clear up that issue in the future (no more punches). Though what is the specific issue with the animation here that made it confusing?

Thanks for your input on the animation!

A Gamer's Journey A Gamer's Journey

This is great, good art and animation. Its a shame you didn't have much story really, something much more interesting happening and a lack of backgrounds and audio. Audio is half the battle, it sounds like you have almost NO audio, this would have been much better if the audio was louder or if there was a lot more sfx. Check your levels and master level when doing your sound and make sure when making a master copy your volume is up high, thats probably what happened. Otherwise this was going in an awesome direction, can't wait to see more.

Pete Pete

Great voice acting and idea again, though I think that you should look up some pdf versions, or go to your local library to find some animation books and drawing books to bring the art up another step. I am not saying this work is horrible. I believe that this is one of your first flash animations, if you check out Richard Willams Animators Survival Kit you could learn quite a lot, and would enjoy it also. That goes for any beginners. Also once again not to toot my own horn, I'm not an amazing animator myself. Also Oney, Alex Butera and Spazkid have some great online tutorials on youtube.

goochmaster15 responds:

I actually use a lot from the Oney tutorials for my animating, but I was not aware that Spazkid and Alex Butera had them as well. Once again, many thanks for the constructive criticism.

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely