FREEZE! FREEZE!

Tight

Newgrounds TV Bump Newgrounds TV Bump

One of my personal favourite animators at the moment, hope you blow up dude your work is tight. Loving the colours, animation, layout... fuck it everything... as usual, keep up the good work dude.

digsBot responds:

EEEEDDDIIEEE!!! Dude haha thanks man! Don't sell yourself short bro! You are a very talented and rad animator as well! People need to keep an eye on you and I hope to see more from you man!

Wet Willy Wet Willy

Awesome animation

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks mate, I took a lot of shortcuts and could have done a lot of things better than I did, but eh, wasn't the point of it ha ha.

Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

that was great but hurt my eyes

Sirtopeia responds:

Was it the rain? You can turn it off in game :p

Sheep'n'Poetry Sheep'n'Poetry

This is an amazing game, thank you for making it :D

EPICEGAME EPICEGAME

Right first off a game should not come with a pile of instructions, so this puts the game down. After dieing multiple times I learnt on my own what not too touch, this is a bad way for me to finish a level but neither is me reading 4 hours of text. IF the graphics were good, this would be a good game even after what I said previously.

Due to ok music, the constant retrying, slow movement and bad graphics I give this a 2.5. You were going somewhere with it, but it didn't make me interested to continue to be honest.

sapperengineer responds:

Thanks for you honest review. I did make this in game maker in either 2010 or 2011 though.

I kinda thought the instructions were mandatory, otherwise there wouldn't be any gimmick. The graphics are rather ugly though.

I Don't Mean A Song I Don't Mean A Song

Beautiful work, really love this track. Though Brewster made a really lovely animation, I must admit this song is what held it together.

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words about my music.

Chiptune Live Set 3Tracks Chiptune Live Set 3Tracks

amazing journey

HolyKonni responds:

thanks mayne!! :) happy new year

The Wild West The Wild West

This is awesome Zee, it has a Masaaki Yuasa look to it, really like face shape and hat.